By Jack Anderson on 2018-10-15 13:36:42 ET
Let's name the Breaking Bad seasons, shall we?
Season 1: Heisenberg says relax!
Season 2: Seven-Thirty-Seven Down Over ABQ
Season 3: Underground
Season 4: Salud!
Season 5: I did it for me.
By Jack Anderson on 2018-10-15 05:24:08 ET
Do you read often? For me, I really have long periods where I don't read anything, and then I just read a chapter of a book and I get hooked again on reading and devour books for a long period and then stop. It's usually like that.
Quote: Gruic wrote:
Well... I... don't know. That's a lot of CGI.
Yeah, at first I thought it was even an animation film.
By Jack Anderson on 2018-10-12 16:24:42 ET
The trailer of the highly anticipated live-action Aladdin movie was just released by Disney.
You can watch it below:
The movie is set to be released in May 2019.
By Jack Anderson on 2018-10-11 14:38:05 ET
This episode is as annoying as Tuco, but I must admit I laughed.
Warning: some people have way too much time on their hands.
Tight, tight, tight!
By Jack Anderson on 2018-10-11 07:27:07 ET
Excellent and very informative dossier. I feel less stupid now.
By Jack Anderson on 2018-10-09 15:18:30 ET
Here is what Walter has to add up on his conscience because of all the suffering he caused throughout the series:
- The death of Emilio.
- The death of Krazy-8.
- Hugo being fired from the school, for no reason whatsoever.
- Jesse being violently attacked by Krazy-8. At that moment, Jesse wanted to sell small quantities, while Walter wanted to go straight to the big (and hence violent) distributors.
To be continued...
By Jack Anderson on 2018-10-08 03:16:04 ET
1. Get the second heart in the village, by taking the door below the one that goes up.
2. Get the key at the far right of the beach.
3. Go to the far left of the desert, at the top of the pyramid and become a mouse.
4. Go to the far left of the mouse world and become the Piranha.
5. Get the 4th heart and go home.
6. Go to the far right of the desert (buy the dragon mail armor in the middle shop) and get the thunder ring. You can now break some cubes.
7. As Piranha, go underwater and break the cubes and become Lion.
8. Get 5th heart bottom.
By Jack Anderson on 2018-10-07 12:15:22 ET
You'll instantly recognize the song playing during the first encounter of Walter White and Jesse Pinkman in Breaking Bad:
By Jack Anderson on 2018-10-07 12:09:57 ET
Let's count all the dead characters from Breaking Bad:
BY SEASON AND EPISODE:
Season 1: 2
- Emilio (S01E01, killed by Walter White)
- Krazy-8 (S01E03, killed by Walter White)
Season 2: 2
- No-Doze (S01E07-S02E01, killed by Tuco)
- Gonzo (S02E01, alleged accident when trying to remove No-Doze's corpse)
- Tuco (S02E02, killed by Hank)
- Sponge (S02E06, killed by an ATM machine... actually by his wife)
Walter White: 2
Tuco Salamanca: 1
ATM machine/female drug addict: 1
By Jack Anderson on 2018-10-04 06:13:32 ET
Excellent news! I was really not aware.
By Jack Anderson on 2018-09-25 10:04:16 ET
Hypothetically, he could even get an Oscar for best director, 33 years after his death! Imagine that.
By Jack Anderson on 2018-09-24 13:48:16 ET
You read it right, Orson Welles is releasing a new movie. In 2018.
Titled The Other Side of the Wind, the film was Welles final attempt to tell the story of an aging movie director trying to finish his last great movie. Unfortunately, Welles passed away in 1985 and was never able to finish this independent film. While the negative stayed in a vault for decades, the movie will finally be released by Netlix in November.
Check out the trailer here:
On the day of the release of the film, a new documentary about Welles will be released simultaneously. Directed by Oscar-winning filmmaker Morgan Neville, the doc tells the story of legendary director Orson Welles during the final 15 years of his life.
Check out the trailer of the They’ll Love Me When I’m Dead:
Both films will be released on Netflix on November 2nd.