s the lovely and enthusiastic Kristen Bell
said it last month: Veronica Mars will be back for a fourth season.
Here is what we know so far :
* This season will be composed of 8 episodes and Rob Thomas, the series creator, will be a part of it.
* The filming will take place from october to march 2019 in Los Angeles.
* Several fan favorites characters will be back like Logan (Jason Dohring), Wallace (Percy Doggs III), Weevil (Francis Capra) or Dick (David Starzyk). More characters will be revealed later.
* It's going to be "darker, bigger and cinematic" says Kristen Bell.
The season will be release on Hulu in 2019.
on 2018-10-02 16:16:36 ET
This is a great news.
I'm a big fan and I'm waiting this season with a lot of impatience.
I hope this 8 episodes will be as good as the movie, wich was a really good surprise.
By Jack Anderson
on 2018-10-04 06:13:32 ET
Excellent news! I was really not aware.
on 2019-01-07 16:32:17 ET
I can not wait for this sequel to the serie, I followed with great interest the first three seasons, I had seen the movie, of course. The suspense of the investigations was really exciting, well conducted, not just a teen series
I can't waiiiit
on 2019-01-20 10:50:39 ET
We note the return of the following characters:
- Dick's father
- Cliff (from Rob's new photo)
Do you all remember Max? The geek boyfriend of Mac in season 3 of our darling series!
Well Adam Rose will be back in the revival of the series proposed by Hulu. Could it be that Mac has to do with his old loves?
Apparently the latter would become the owner of the Neptune marijuana dispensary!