November 24, 1998
No pictures in the gallery.
No topics yet.
Add my review
This is the very first album of Johnny Hallyday that I had. I remember receiving it on Christmas of 1998. I was just 14 at the time and I really loved this album. I remember playing Colin McRay Rallie on PlayStation 1 while listening to this album and seeing the snow falling down by the window. Sweet times.
This album is extremely powerful and is a must have for any fan of Johnny Hallyday.
Some of my favourite songs performed in this concert are:
- La fille aux cheveux clairs
- Et puis je sais (featuring Patrick Bruel)
- Le pénitencier (featuring Florent Pagny)
- Que je t'aime
- Ce que je sais
- Requiem pour un fou (featuring Lara Fabian)
- L'envie (what a great version with the orchestral music!)
- J'la croise tous les matins (featuring Jean-Jacques Goldman). I have listened to this version of the song a million times. I simply deeply love this version. The electric guitar is beyond brilliant. You can truly live the story of the song.
One of the most iconic concert albums from Johnny Hallyday. I give it 10 out of 10. Perfect.